Nomos Bank collaborates with Donstroy to launch joint mortgage program
The program gives apartment buyers at the company's Donstroy facility the ability to get a loan from Nomos at a record-low rate of 7.9 percent per annum in rubles for the first two years--an increase of almost five percent below the average market rate for mortgage loans this year. The rate will go up to 12.9 percent in the third year, with the initial payment under the program starting at 30 percent.
The bank will consider different types of income verification, and the procedure of obtaining the loan has been simplified.
Donstroy provides premium services, including personal manager and consultation services at convenient customer locations. Nomos Bank Group ranks sixth among the largest Russian banking groups by assets. It has an extensive branch network with 300 offices in important economic regions of Russia.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants