UrFU develop student-friendly mobile app for Android
The developers, Pavel Votyakov, Pavel Dik and Nikita Zherebtsov, who are working to enhance the functions of the application, are now looking for feedback from users and have also begun developing the application for iOS and Windows Phone systems.
Ural Federal University declared the 2013-2014 academic year to be a year of IT, with key events including the ACM ICPC World Finals, which will be held at the university. The developers of the app have received support from the university, as well as from leading IT companies, including IBM, Microsoft, Intel, Cisco Systems, SKB Kontur and others.
The UrFU Prospective Student app, also developed by the students, is a leader in Google Play and was given a 5.0 evaluation from users.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants