UrFU to offer course on business fundamentals for female entrepreneurs
The program, which provides women with practical knowledge on starting a business, begins on Nov. 5, and applications will be accepted through Oct. 28. Program participants will learn about the start-up process and required documentation, how to file finances and tax reports, how to write a business plan, stress management, time management and style and presentation skills.
The curriculum involves basic business cases, games and sales training, as well as meetings. Graduates of the course will be eligible to participate in a business plan competition.
A survey of Yekaterinburg residents showed that 88 percent of women were attracted to the idea of opening their own business, that 45 percent have tried but lack seed capital and that 93 percent would be interested in special entrepreneurship courses.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants