UrFU offers foreign language training for children
This year, UrFU added training programs in Chinese, Japanese and Swedish to its previous offerings in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Czech, Arabic, Hungarian and Turkish.
"We were able to partner with a representative of Academic Exchange Service Sweden in Yekaterinburg," Sergey Khmelinin, a university representative, said. "Students will be able to obtain quality advice on internship opportunities and additional basic education in Sweden."
The university's foreign language club, the organizer of the free training programs, opened in 2010 as part of UrFU's Department of Foreign Languages. Aside from language training, the club offers interactive games, debates and film screenings to students and members of the Yekaterinburg community, free of charge.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants