United Russia urges Yekaterinburg residents to avoid disruption of Roizman's inauguration
"Yevgeny Roizman has won the support of Yekateirnburg residents," Neverov said, according to ITAR-TASS. "One must respect their choice."
Recently, a district court in Yekaterinburg began hearing petitions for a lawsuit filed by Roizman's opponents on the city Duma who claim the election was rigged and that it circumvented the Duma's oversight in electorate proceedings.
"United Russia has absolutely recognized Roizman's victory in the election," Neverov said, ITAR-TASS reports. "The elected mayor should begin work as soon as possible because winter is looming and he should attend to economic problems rather than political squabbles."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants