UrFU scientists sign agreement at arms expo to test explosive devices
Representatives of foreign trade companies and the Russian defense industry have already indicated interest in cooperating on development of the stationary version of the device. Defense industry representatives have also discussed prospects for the creation of a self-propelled device.
Also signed at the expo was an agreement on participation in the establishment of a center of government on engineering and defense enterprises of the Sverdlovsk region.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants