UrFU seeks student designer for new university building
Between Oct. 1 and Dec. 6, university students are encouraged submit designs for the university's new Nanotech Center on Sofia Kovalevskaya Street. Designs must be up to international building standards and contain sound aesthetic choices. The winner will receive a cash prize of $200,000.
Submissions will be evaluated by a committee that will then select 10 finalists. The top 10 designs will be evaluated by a team of top architects before the winner is announced on Dec. 27.
Parties interested in submitting a design must provide sketches complete with technical specifications.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants