Yekaterinburg launches fourth stage of heating program over weekend
Over the weekend, the city completed all repair work on the networks and put into operation the remaining broilers, power plants and heat exchangers to provide citizens with a maximum amount of heat, Ekburg.ru reports.
Work will be conducted seven days a week, almost around the clock, according to Alexander Jakob, the head of the administration of Yekaterinburg. Heat will be controlled by the city staff under the supervision of Alexey Kozhemyako, the deputy head of the administration of the city of Yekaterinburg on housing and communal services.
The technical staff of social facilities and specialists in urban management were instructed to work over the weekend in order to provide the necessary parameters of pressure coolant flow and return. They will take rapid heat transfer fluid from the power industry and ensure its stable circulation, according to Ekburg.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants