German economics professor to present on future of European economy
Leynbold, who is a faculty member at Germany's Essen University, will be holding his course in UrFU's Auditorium each day from 10 a.m. until 7 p.m. local time.
Recently, Leynbold has participated in international humanities academic projects, including a study of dementia and care for the aged and studies on the role of religion in modern Germany.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants