Football coach Andrew Berry: Yekaterinburg "deserves" to host 2018 World Cup
During his address, Berry stated unequivocally that not only is Yekaterinburg the rightful host of the 2018 competition, but is the perfect venue for the games, Ekburg.ru reports.
"This is an honor given to the country and our city," Berry said. "FIFA World Cup - an event of global scale and a holiday for millions of sports fans. Yekaterinburg is rightly deserved to host such a significant sports forum, which will give impetus to the development of our sports infrastructure."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants