UrFU journalism professor Dmitry Strovsky discusses industry with journalists
During his talk, Strovsky spoke passionately about the importance of journalism to any society, Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
Strovsky further touched on the convergence of still images and live media in the future of reporting, urging journalism students to think broadly about the manners in which information is passed along to the public.
At the conclusion of the session, a university representative mentioned the university administration and student body's mutual interest in hosting similar talks in the future, according to Oblastnaya Gazeta.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants