ITAR-TASS reveals Urals information center in Yekaterinburg
The center is the first such structure within the agency's new network of regional operations, ITAR-TASS reports.
Mikhailov said similar centers will be opened in other cities, including Rostov, Novosibirsk and Khabarovsk.
"The main thing in the new policy of ITAR-TASS is to bring regional news to a federal and world level," Mikhailov said, according to ITAR-TASS.
Governor Kuyvashev noted a lack of objectivity and accuracy in media reports, adding that he hopes the centers will "increase interest in the unique possibilities and potentials of our region," ITAR-TASS reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants