Ural Yekaterinburg ties 1-1 against Krylya in RPL game
Krylya player Spartak Gogniev scored the first point of the game within the first 11 minutes. Seven minutes later, Alexander Amisulashvili scored a point for Ural. No further points were scored during the rest of the 82 minute match, RIA Novosti reports.
As a result, Ural Yekaterinburg and Krylya will retain their 13th and 11th positions, respectively, in the Russian Premiere League.
"There were good moves, we just couldn't use them," Krylya coach Andrei Tsygankov said, according to RIA Novosti.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants