American chemist Sean Bishop continues oxide materials lecture series
Bishop's lecture series, "Electrical Conductivity, Thermodynamics and Mechanical Properties of Non-Stoichiometric Oxide" was funded entirely by UrFU's Development Program.
Part two of Bishop's presentation relates to the role of chemical deformation in ion conductivity. Bishop's visit to UrFU will conclude on Thursday with an interactive seminar on exygen kinetics.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants