UrFU to host personal, business finance seminar
Entitled "Our Money", the seminar was organized by university faculty members, with support from the Yekaterinburg city administration and the Sverdlovsk regional government. The event will be presented in three parts: introductory topics, a one-on-one session with finance experts and workshops on how to leverage current technology to optimize budgeting.
Along with the workshops geared at current students and small business proprietors, participants will have the opportunity to hear from Michael Hazen, a renowned author on the topic of microeconomics.
UrFU urges those interested in attending to register by phone.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants