Russian council seeks to set up UrFU program to boost university standing
Also at the meeting were members of the Russian Ministry of Economic Development, the Ministry of Management and experts from the Shangai Cooperation Organization.
The meeting focused on Putin's target to bring at least five Russian universities to the top 100 world universities by the year 2020. To that end, the Russian federal government recently pledged a total of $21 million for implementation of development programs among Russia's universities.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants