Nomos Bank puts $15.71 million in small business loan funds on deposit
As of Sept. 2, Nomos Bank has temporarily made available assets of the fund in the amount of $15.71 million with a 740-day term.
Eight banks have applied for participation in the tender, and Nomos has been recognized as one of the best, according to the results of the proposal. Participants were evaluated on their level of interest rates and compliance with the bank on all requirements, including international long-term credit rating and capital adequacy of the bank.
Nomos Bank offers a wide range of deposits for businesses to effectively manage the organizations of free liquidity.
The bank proposed overnight and corporate overnight deposits, short-term deposits, term deposits without replenishment, deposit with replenishment and partial withdrawal of deposits, savings deposits with replenishment, "golden mean" long-term deposits with the possibility of early termination and income depending on the actual term accommodation, advance deposit and multi-currency deposit.
Additionally, Nomos Bank offers the ability to charge interest on the remaining balance of the account, produced by supplementary agreement between two parties, depending on the average daily balances maintained or the irreducible balance amount within a specified period.
The bank is the sixth largest banking group in Russia. The Foundation for Assistance to Small Business Credit was established in 2006 by the Government of Moscow as a non-profit organization to provide small business lending in Moscow.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants