UrFU holds panel on Yekaterinburg elections
The panel was organized by the school's political science department in conjunction with the Institute of Social and Political Sciences of Urfa.
Sergei Tushin, the deputy head of Yekaterinburg's administration, was the guest of honor. Also present in during the discussions were Alexander Kerimov, the head of the theory department and political science history, along with other students and teachers from the school's political science departments.
The panel discussed such topics as the election campaigns for mayor and members of the Duma, the causes and consequences of James Silin's defeat and the political prospects of Yevgeny Roizman.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants