UrFU professors win recognition for archaeological discoveries
The goal of the forum is to promote development and innovation in archaeological research, and to raise awareness and understanding of the significance of archaeology for the protection and preservation of cultural heritage in the world. It also aspires to promote international cooperation and partnership between scientists and the public around the globe.
The forum invited the five most prominent projects in two categories to present at the forum: "archaeological discoveries" and "research." After a competitive selection process, the work of UrFU professors L.N. Koryakova and O. Korochkova, was chosen based on its work regarding the origin of metallurgy in the Urals."
Researchers at the forum shared their ways and methods of extracting information from archaeological material. Organizers of the event plan to release a publication announcing the latest discoveries in the world of archaeology.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants