Belarusian delegation visits geological museum at mining school
The delegation went on a study tour with Dmitry Kleimenov, the director of the museum. Visitors were able to see "Baby," a smoke crystal that weighs 784 pounds and is the only one of its kind with such a size. The stone is also said to have magical properties, giving vitality and energy to those who touch it.
Guests were also able to see samples of meteorites and other gems in the museum, which included a visit to the "Golden Room," where one can see gold, silver and platinum in their original natural state.
Patupchyk signed the museum's guest book, saying the museum "is the best way to promote the greatness of Russia."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants