UrFU to offer energy efficiency training for regional employees
The program is a 72-hour course for current Sverdlovsk engineers and will be held at UrFU's experimental-industrial complex. The course was first launched in 2012 as a collaboration between UrFU and the Russian Ministry of Engineering.
Participants have the opportunity to attend lectures and workshops on the newest methods of energy conservation and resource management. The course also offers trainees the chance to interact with state-of-the-art technology.
At the conclusion of the course, each participant will receive a certificate indicating their areas of training.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants