Yekaterinburg sentenced to life in prison after allegedly killing family members
Prosecutors allege that the man arranged to meet his father, mother and brother in the cemetery, after he evicted them from their home in August. An altercation broke out following their conversation, which ended after the man stabbed his mother and brother to death. The man next turned his knife on his father, who was the only witness to the two previous murders, UPI.com reports.
In court, the man testified that he learned how to deliver fatal stab wounds during his employment in a Ural slaughterhouse.
According to Yekaterinburg law, the man now has 10 days to appeal his sentence, according to UPI.com.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants