UrFU holds qualifying exam for evaluation specialists
Over 50 applicants took part in the exam, all of them from different Russian regions. The exam took place at the Department of Economics and Management and was done via computer.
The results of the examination revealed a high level of qualification amongst specialists in such areas as the theory and practice of evaluation activities, as well as the practical methods of business valuation. The areas in which participants were least qualified were the fields of jurisprudence and value securities.
In total, 65 percent of participants passed the test and will receive a qualification certificate confirming the applicant's level of knowledge of the requirements of the federal standard for evaluation.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants