Mining university celebrates 22nd anniversary of Ukrainian independence
Held in the Tsar's Hall at Mining University, the celebration was attended by such Russian and Ukrainian dignitaries as Consul General of Ukraine Volodymyr Bondarenko and Sverdlovsk Deputy Prime Minister Vladimir Romanov.
Mining University's cultural associations presented traditional Ukrainian traditions and customs during the Day of Ukraine celebration, giving their classmates and other attendees the opportunity to hear Ukrainian folk music, sample old-world style cuisine and try on traditional garments.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants