UrFU hosts Russian, French historians for lecture on innovation
The workshop was held at UrFU's Archeology Institute of Humanities and Arts and was attended by 25 Russian and French participants.
Workshop participants heard lectures from such social science scholars as Dr. Dmitry Redin, Francois-Xavier Nerera, Michel Tissier, Thierry Chrys and Nikolai Baranov.
During the seminar, participants broke into groups to research and explore methods of innovating culture. Conference attendees will gather again in November to present their ideas.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants