Yekaterinburg undertakes investigation of two senior city officials
Two of the homes searched belong to deputy heads of Yekaterinburg administration, Vladimir Tungusov and Vadim Dudarenko, who are suspected of participating in an alleged city privatization scam, according to RIA Novosti.
A representative from the Interior Ministry denied that these searches were not conducted as a result of the most recent mayoral election, but rather as a separate investigation altogether.
Yet another investigation is currently being conducted into Vodokanal, a regional utility company, which is under investigation for a $3 million embezzlement case, RIA Novosti reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants