Ural Airlines announces Chelyabinsk-Beijing flight
The airline's first flight from the Urals to Beijing will depart on Sept. 25 and will operate every Wednesday in October and every Thursday in November. Round-trip tickets are available for $813.
Meanwhile, Ural Airlines will continue operating its existing service from Beijing to Yekaterinburg on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants