UrFU chemistry department to begin oxidized metal lecture series
Friday's lecture on diffusion in condensed materials will be taught by Professor Argirusis of Greece. His presentation will mark the culmination of 18 international research projects undertaken over the last 13 years.
Next week's lectures will resume with Dr. Valerie Pralong of France's University of Caen, who will be speaking about ultrasound techniques and their relation to metal.
In total, 10 different scientists from Russian, American, French and Japanese institutions will present during the lecture series.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants