Roizman declared victor in Yekaterinburg mayoral race
Roizman was able to bring in 33.25 percent of votes over United Russia's Silin, who brought in 29.77 percent of the vote, RIA Novosti reports.
Roizman, who represented Russian billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov's Civil Platform, is a former Duma deputy and founder of drug rehabilitation facility City Without Drugs.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants