UrFU invites grades 5-11 to compete in sciences, mathematics competition
The event will be held on Sept. 22 and Sept. 29, and participants can pre-register online.
Success at the event will require deliberate, systematic training that goes beyond the school program, according to organizers. The goal of the event is to teach children the abilities to self-reflect and analyze, rather than memorize information.
Winners will receive a certificate for free training in mathematics, economics, social sciences and physics.
The competition has a wide network of corporate partners who have signed long-term agreements for programs of cooperation and professional advancement for students. One such company is PricewaterhouseCoopers, which is offering training in the world of business as a prize for the competition.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants