Yekaterinburg's German consulate to hold reading of Herrndorf novel "Tschick"
As a novel, "Tschick" appeals largely to high-school aged youth due to its fast pace and entertaining dialogue. In many German school districts, "Tshick" is required reading in literature classes. The novel has sold 750,000 copies in Germany since its release in 2010. "Tshick" has also been adapted in 32 live theatrical performances in 16 separate languages.
Hanno Koffler is a young German film and theater actor, known mostly for his screen performances in "Krabat: Sorcerer's Apprentice", "Red Baron" and "Nacht vor Augen".
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants