UrFU First Vice Rector Anatoly Matern elected to Kirov district's legislative assembly
The regional electoral commission said on Monday that Matern had received 11,467 votes or 26.07 percent of the vote.
At UrFU, Matern is responsible for improving the quality of education, developing public infrastructure in the areas of sports and leisure, technical creativity, patriotic education and social responsibility.
University staff congratulated Matern on his success and anticipate his work's benefit for the Kirov region.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants