UrFU experimental head Nikolai Markin joins team to address grid connection problems
Markin said it was necessary for the university to be involved in the working group because of the difficulties it encountered in the conversion of its boiler thermal power station in 2005.
The commission works to address grid connection problems, specifically, to remove administrative barriers, reduce the time to connect to engineering networks and reduce the tariff for grid connection.
Sverdlovsk Governor Yevgeny Kuyvasheva established the Interdepartmental Commission because the excess time it takes to connect to the grid prevents active development in Yekaterinburg.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants