Nomos Bank to offer virtual cards through Link platform
Using the virtual map, customers can carry out safe shopping online without disclosing details of the main card. The Visa Virtuon is intended for non-cash transactions only, including online purchases such as retail, games, e-tickets and online auctions.
The validity period, which ranges from one day to six months, will be determined by the client. The customer can also set up personal limits on the number and amount of transactions, and there is no limit to the amount of virtual cards that can be attached to one account. Customers can also create a separate map for each site or even for a single transaction.
Registration for the card is simple and can be done online by the client at the Nomos Link site.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants