UrFU houses historical number of students in dormitories
The university plans to spend an additional $30,000 on the purchase of hard and soft furniture.
Federal law mandates an increase in the fees charged for accommodation in university dormitories. The new law allows the management of the university and student organizations to set prices for student accommodations. Students will pay from $23 to $33 per month, depending on the case, and the funds will be credited towards housing maintenance, heating, water, sewage, electricity and the development of the hostel.
A new dorm to accommodate 1,000 students is currently under construction.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants