UrFU lecturer Dmitry Sharafutdinov wins bouldering Grand World Cup
The final stage of the World Cup was held in Munich, where he took fourth place, earning enough points to beat out competitors from Germany, Austria, the U.S., Canada and Japan. He was one of 66 people competing in the event this year, managing to reach all four stages.
Sharafutdinov is the third Russian winner of the Grand World Cup. He ranked third in the world in climbing and bouldering and is a three-time world champion in rock climbing.
The European Championships in bouldering were held Aug. 31 to Sept. 1 in Eindhoven in the Netherlands.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants