Nomos Bank fulfills acquisition of series 12 bonds
Under the direction of the bank's ownership, Nomos purchased more than 2.5 million bonds, valued at a total of $75,000.
The bonds were originally listed on the market in August 2010. Nomos paid full face value to repurchase the series 12 bonds.
Aside from its series 12 bonds, the bank currently has five Eurobonds in circulation valued at $2.05 billion.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants