Nomos Bank pays on fifth coupon period for BO-1 bond series
Based on a coupon rate of 9.10 percent per annum, bondholders were paid a coupon income of $1.36 per bond, with the total amount paid on the second coupon reaching $6.79 million.
There are currently two issues in circulation of bank bonds of classic series: 11 and 12. Also in circulation are three series of bonds, including BO-01, BO-01 and BO-03.
Nomos Bank also has five Eurobonds in circulation, in addition to its Russian bonds. The Eurobonds total $2.05 billion and a senior issue of $400 million was placed October 2010, maturing 2013.
In April 2010 a subordinated issue of $350 million was placed, maturing 2015. A subordinated issue of $500 million was placed April 2012, maturing 2019, as well, with a senior issue of $500 million posted April 2013, maturing 2018. A subordinated issue of $300 million was placed December 2012, maturing 2019, as well.
Nomos has an extensive branch network in Russia. It has 300 offices in such areas as the Moscow, St. Petersburg, Tyumen, Novosibirsk and Khabarovsk regions.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants