UrFU graduates senior citizens in computer training
The six-week e-Citizen project is taught by three adult educators, each training groups of 60, in the skills of virtual communication and information retrieval on the internet.
The senior citizens included the grandparents of current UrFU students, and the training was done by experienced university teachers.
Information Technology and Communication Minister Irina Bogdanovich implemented to teach Sverdlovsk-area seniors computer literacy. She now works at UrFU as the director of information technology.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants