UrFU students gain opportunity to work in factory setting
United Mining Metallurgical Company, which operates the Tchusovoy facility, will recruit students who participate in the training to work in the new plant following their graduation from UrFU. Positions UrFU students may potentially fill including automation technicians, production technicians and chemists.
"When training at the base department, we will use the latest technology, including electronic and distance learning," UrFU professor Sergey T. said.
UrFU plans to launch similar educational programs at its location in Chusovoi.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants