Nomos' credit portfolio reaches $3.18 billion in first half of year
The company's share of the retail loan portfolio in the total company portfolio was at 14.9 percent as of June 30.
"Retail Business of NOMOS-BANK has traditionally shown good results," Nomos Deputy Chairman Elena Budni said. "A wide range of bank products and services, quality service demanded by various categories of customers in all key regions of the Group."
Individual accounts increased by 9.7 percent, amounting to $5.23 billion as of June 30--approximately 31.9 percent of total deposits of corporate, retail, investment and small business groups.
The company has approximately 1.5 million retail customers in its distribution network, which is comprised of 300 service offices and over 19,000 ATMs, including ATMs LFS.
The company's operating income before provisions for impairment of retail business for the reporting period amounted to $210 million, representing 30.4 percent of the aggregate in four key business areas of the group.
The company had a segment net income of $40 million for the first half of 2013. Nomos Bank Group ranks 6th among the largest Russian banking group by assets and the two largest Russian private universal banks.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants