Nomos Bank releases financial results for first half of year
Earnings totaled $1.63 billion, and core revenue--excluding trading and foreign exchange results--rose 15.2 percent year-on-year to reach $690 million. Key drivers of revenue included net interest income and net fee and commission income.
Net interest income rose 20.7 percent year-on-year to reach $550 million. Net fee and commission rose 16.5 percent to reach $130 million. The bank's total assets increased 8.6 percent to reach $29.57 billion.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants