Italian city council president visits Yekaterinburg for 290th anniversary
Ferraris, an avid enthusiast of classical music, made a special trip to the Ural Conservatory during his stay. Following a small building tour of Ural Conservatory, Ferraris visited with the facility's artistic and administrative staff.
Prior to his departure, Ferraris expressed his hope that Yekaterinburg and Turin can establish an exchange program through their conservatories, giving Russian and Italian artists a chance to learn and perform in new environments.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants