Ural Airlines continues 70th anniversary celebrations
During Russian Air Fleet Day, thousands of guests enjoyed aerobatic performances by the Yekaterinburg Swifts. Later, Russian military pilots also performed aerobatic maneuvers for the guests, and Ural Airlines demonstrated one of its Airbus A319 vehicles.
The event concluded with speeches from prominent members of the Russian aviation community, followed by a fireworks display.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants