Yekaterinburg Theater to debut multi-disciplinary dance revue
The multi-disciplinary dance revue will consist of variations on themes of Rokoko, Eventual Progress and Cantus Articus.
Written in 1972, Cantus Articus is an orchestral composition by Einojuhani Rautavaara, a Finnish composer. Largely regarded as Rautavaara's most popular work, the composition incorporates audio recordings of bird songs recorded near the Arctic Circle in Finland.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants