Ural Airlines, Koltsovo Airport celebrate 70th anniversary of Ural aviation
Workers from Ural Airlines and Koltsovo who were involved in the early development of aviation in the Urals were invited as honored guests.
The ceremony included performances of songs about the sky and airplanes, which took place in a decorated concert hall. The executive director of Koltsovo Airport opened the event, along with the director of production from Ural Airlines. The hosts expressed gratitude to the guests for all their hard work and dedication.
The event also featured a concert performance with popular music groups and children's dance groups.
The 70th anniversary of aviation in the Urals and the anniversary of civil aviation will continue throughout the year.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants