Nomos Bank fulfills 2011 BO-03 series bond acquisition obligations
In total, 1,733,224 bonds were purchased--a total cost of $52.8 million. The issuer purchased the stock-market bonds at 100 percent of the nominal value, and holders were paid an accrued coupon income over the purchase price totaling $0.04 per bond.
Nomos is a privately-owned Russian universal bank that offers services to corporations, small business and retail clients. It also offers investment banking services and serves as a strong player in corporate lending with a well-diversified exposure to a wide array of industries, geographies and customer segments.
It has one of the largest players in domestic interbank lending, trading, FOREX and brokerage, with its investment banking franchise. The group's retail segment is also growing, supported by an extensive distribution network.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants