Young chemists gather at UrFU's chemistry conference
The conference, which will end on Saturday, provides enhanced training to incoming graduate students, as well as current undergraduates, in the areas of chemistry, chemical technology and biotechnology.
A total of 44 students have enrolled in this year's conference.
"Certainly, Ural Federal University has experience of such events, but this year's conference is for chemistry is the first one at UrFU," event organizer Yuri Morzherin said.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants