Detroit Red Wings' Pavel Datsyuk to serve as post-graduation role model for UrFU
Datsyuk, a professional hockey player in the North American league, is a fourth year student at UrFU's Institute of Physical Culture, Sport and Youth Policy. The young athlete's concentration is in sports management.
While Datsyuk has won several awards for athletic accomplishments, including the Stanley Cup, he stressed the importance of education.
UrFU considers Datsyuk to be the pride of the university, demonstrating to students that one can maintain a life outside their studies while being a very active member of the university community.
After graduation, Datsyuk will still be a visible part of the university, mentoring student athletes and lending his celebrity to university events.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants