UrFU signs cooperative agreement with Russian space center
The proposed project, Baikonur East, will examine the upper-air atmosphere of Earth.
The cooperation agreement provides for the creation of sensing systems at UrFU's Institute of Radio Electronics and Information Technology. Within that institute, Project Vector will kick off, bringing in teams of experts to fit the exploratory vessel with state-of-the-art radio, GPS and ultrasound equipment.
The project is expected to be completed in 2015 for a total cost of $2.7 million.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants